Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ab Workouts - The Truth Revealed, Ab Workouts Don't Work

Comments (0)

Hello Friend,

My name is Kyle Riegle and I want to share a very important insight that is WIDELY overlooked by 95% of people looking to lose weight and get in shape; ultimately to get those sexy 6-Pack abs. I once fell victim to the false crippling thoughts that by doing all the ab workouts I could, my six pack would soon shine through, just like the beach models on TV, magazine covers and health and fitness ads plastered all over here on the internet. I tried this concept for nearly two years DESPERATELY after I graduated high school get the abs I wanted.

Well it didn't work.

I know that by reading this you are much like me where you have a determination and drive to achieve and reach your goals and objectives in life, Its a great quality to have.

So what did I do?

The solution to my personal experience was different and more challenging than average, yes, I learned "the hard way" which is also why I am writing this to make sure you don't take the hard road. I know now their are much safer, more effective, and easier ways to get your wonderful abs to shine through than doing a million different ab workouts and spending hundreds of dollars on gym memberships, fancy ab machines and unhealthy "diet pills."

At 20 years old I was completely dedicated to fitness. I loved the way it made me feel, and I was getting stronger and bigger, just not seeing the abs shine through like I dreamed and imagined.

So my trainer and mentor at the gym suggested I compete in a bodybuilding show. I thought sure, why not and it sounds like fun!

What happened over the next 6 months of my life was one of my largest personal transformations ever, both physically and emotionally. I slowly began to see more and more six pack abs shine through my skin, just as the sun slowly begins to shine through the clouds as the sky begins to clear.

The best part was...I was only doing abs 3 to maybe 4 times per week! And the big kicker was I would only train them for 5 to 10 minutes each time! I averaged 20 minutes of ab training per week and I finally was getting the abs I always imagined.

So what was the trick?

Its all about your nutrition. Nutrition, Nutrition, Nutrition.

When you look at life, it really consists of 80% WHO you show up as and 20% HOW you do the work.

Getting in shape is literally the same way. To really get toned up and have your abs shine through the clouds requires a SOLID nutrition plan. Nutrition is 80% of the game. And the other 20% is HOW you do the exercise(work).

If you really want to get the awesome abs you have always dreamed of, stop buying the crazy ab workout machines, and diet pills. They don't work. Instead invest in yourself with hiring a personal trainer and or nutritionist that you trust and feel comfortable with.

There is also a TON of great information here on the web to help you achieve the results you want. And always look at knowledge as an investment. What personal value you READ and LEARN can NEVER be taken from you. Knowledge is really priceless.

To help you on your further quest for knowledge I want to introduce you to a friend of mine, Mike Geary, who is a certified personal trainer and nutritionist who has a complete website on ab workouts, nutrition and exercises to help you reach your goals. Mike has put together a simple easy to read article on 5 Foods that fight abdominal fat to help you get started today!

I hope you found value in this article and I know you will be well on your way to achieving your fitness goals!

Thank you for reading my article. If you would like a free Training & Nutrition Ebook (63 pages of great information) and presentation on 5 foods that fight abdominal fat by Mike Geary head over to http://www.fitnessstartstoday.com

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment