Monday, December 27, 2010

Arm Workouts for Stay at Home Moms

Comments (0)

I got married a couple of years ago and I am happy with my life at home. I get to spend a lot of time with my kids and be the one to take care of my husband. In between preparing my husband's suit and carpooling for my kids, I take a couple of minutes to make sure that I don't end up like most stay at home moms who, after a couple of months, get flabby arms or worse, get fat.

No, I am not referring to going to the gym to stay fit. I don't even buy any of those complex equipments that all promises to give you the body that you've so long been wanting for. I do a couple of arm workouts that are specially designed for women.

Arm workouts for women are not limited to weight lifting, as what most women feel they should do. You don't need to have muscular arms to avoid flabby arms. Arm workouts for women ensure that your arm will have firm muscles without being muscular. Arm workouts for women that will be shared to you in this article are sure to give you toned arms.

One of the best arm workouts for women includes the use of dumbbells or other free weights. You don't have to buy those dumbbells or weights. You can get two cans of mushroom soup (of equal weight) and use them for your workout. This exercise can give you the shape that you want for your arms and at the same time, increase your energy level. Here are some arm workouts for women using free weights:

Bicep Curl - Hold your dumbbells or weights in your hands and place them in front of your thighs facing away from your body. Stand in an upright position and slowly fold your elbows to your shoulders. Bring the weights down again and do the exercise for 10-15 minutes.

Tricep Kickbacks - This particular exercise works out the back of your arms. Bend through your hips until your upper body is parallel to the floor. With the weights in your hand, put the dumbbells on the floor and your arm should be parallel to your thighs. Raise your hands such that your arms will be parallel to the side of your body and do the same to the other arm. You can do the exercise one arm at a time so you don't get too tired.

Melissa Wall is a Womens Ab Expert. With over 7 years of training and nutrition experience she has guided countless women to transforming themselves from flabby to sexy. For a free video that reveals how to get abs visit http://www.womensabworkout.com/womens-arm-secrets

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment